Doesn't matter if it's warm or cold out, I love to accessorize with scarves! Throw one on with a dress to keep warm during a summer night, or add it to a jacket for a pop of color.
Love the painterly effect in the scarf..
Love it! How do you get it to drape so nicely?
Thanks guys! My friend gave me this scarf and I wear it ALL the time! I just love it!
1. Start with an extra long scarf (very light material)
2. Throw the scarf around your neck so that both ends are hanging in front of you
3. Make one end longer than the other and wrap that end around your neck and back around
4. Tie by tucking the longer of the two under the shorter end
5. Pull excess fabric around your neck so that it drapes nicely (I think the key here is for it to not be tight so loosen it up)
I’m not sure if I just made that harder than it is … I’m pretty sure I did
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 66 other followers